Schedule - Chapter Seminars
Chapter Led Seminars | In Your Area
AEE local chapters, as well as other AEE-approved independent training providers, offer a limited selection of AEE seminars. Registration for these seminars is handled directly by each course provider. For more information on how to register for these seminar offerings, please use the contact information provided for each specific program.
AEE Sunshine Chapter - Comprehensive Training for Energy Managers (CEM prep)
Ormond Beach, FL / October 1-5, 2018
Instructors: Mark Roche
For registration information, please contact: Barry Ward / (386) 214-2001
AEE Southern California Chapter - Comprehensive Training for Energy Managers (CEM prep)
Downey, CA / October 3-9, 2018
Instructors: Rich Costello
AEE Voyager Chapter - Comprehensive Training for Energy Managers (CEM prep)
Duluth, MN / October 15-19, 2018
Instructors: Todd Smith
For registration information, please contact: Russ Liupakka / (218) 576-6929
Website: Coming soon
AEE New Jersey Chapter - Comprehensive Training for Energy Managers (CEM prep)
Pinebrook, NJ / October 29 – November 2, 2018
Instructors: Barry Benator
For registration information, please contact: John Drzymkowski / (973) 396-4071
Website: Coming soon
- There are no educational or experienced based requirements for attending an AEE Programs' Energy Seminars. Some seminars, such as certification programs, may provide a list of exam legibility requirements.
Support or Further Information?
- Call Jenn DeBold, firstname.lastname@example.org (770) 279-4391, or Ginger Hurmence, email@example.com (770) 279-4385
- In addition to the Chapter seminars listed on this page, AEE also offers On Demand and Live Seminars, and Online Webinars, for which participants also may earn CEU credits.
- AEE Programs' Energy Seminars are designed to provide students, regardless of location or time constraints, the opportunity to participate in continuing education courses, earn CEUs and receive a certificate of completion.
- Continuing education credit can be applied toward training requirements for maintaining AEE professional certifications, as well as toward professional development training for P.E. license renewal as required by many states. As a non-profit professional society, AEE is automatically approved as a continuing education provider in most U.S. states. You should always verify any provider's status with your own state board.