Schedule - Online Webinar
Current Schedule - Instructor-Led | Online | Interactive | Webinars
- There are no educational or experienced based requirements for attending an AEE Programs' Energy Seminars. Some seminars, such as certification programs, may provide a list of exam legibility requirements.
- Visual: A computer or mobile device with Internet access is required to participate.
- Audio: Either a telephone or VOIP connection is required to participate.
- Note! Your paid registration covers a single audio and video connection for your own use only in participating in the seminar for which you have registered, and may not be shared with other users.
- Should you miss a session, you can log in and view/listen to a recording of the missed session at your convenience.
- All start times for Online Webinars shown are Eastern Daylight Time (-5 hours GMT).
Support or Further Information?
- Call Terese Lavallee at (770) 925-9633, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition to the live real-time online training courses listed on this page, AEE also offers On Demand professional training webinars, for which participants also may earn CEU credits. Click above link for information and specific course availability.
- AEE Programs' Energy Seminars are designed to provide students, regardless of location or time constraints, the opportunity to participate in continuing education courses, earn CEUs and receive a certificate of completion.
- Continuing education credit can be applied toward training requirements for maintaining AEE professional certifications, as well as toward professional development training for P.E. license renewal as required by many states. As a non-profit professional society, AEE is automatically approved as a continuing education provider in most U.S. states. You should always verify any provider's status with your own state board.