AEE Realtime Online Seminars
All of these programs provide a high quality educational experience while giving you the opportunity to earn continuing education credits – without the need to travel or be away from your office.
Compare our seminars to other online content to understand why you invest in AEE Authorized Training...
- Many online sources of video training are posted and stagnate quickly! They are not updated by their authors or organizations to reflect changes in technologies, developments or strategies. AEE Programs' Energy Seminars are updated regularly by the instructors as technology changes or new developments change the industry.
- When you view other video training, you do not have access to or interact with the instructors! Every AEE Programs' Energy Seminar is presented online, in an interactive webinar. You can ask questions along the way and learn from the interactions of other attendees, many of which are industry professionals, just like you. Our instructors are also accessible to you after you finish the course and to help clarify points that will benefit you when implementing the strategies you have learned in your business.
- Much of the other content you can find online is scripted and narrated by 3rd parties. All AEE Programs' Energy Seminars are created by the instructors who teach the seminar! Our instructors are leaders in their field - with deep industry knowledge and many years of experience to share with you.
- How do you implement complex energy calculations without the tools you need? AEE Programs' instructors provide you with these tools, and show you how to use them, including a complete copy of all presentations used (in pdf format), complex formula's and spreadsheets with automated calculations.
Currently Available - Instructor-Led | Online | Interactive | Webinars
|Big Data & Analytics: the Next Frontier for Energy Management||More Info - Register||19-22 Feb.|
|Fast Track BEP Certification Training Course for Business Energy Professionals||More Info - Register||19-23 Feb.|
|Fast Track CEP Training Course for Energy Procurement Professionals||More Info - Register||19-23 Feb.|
|Understanding & Optimizing HVAC Systems||More Info - Register||20-22 Feb.|
|Electrical Engineering Fundamentals for Non-Electrical Engineers||More Info - Register||26-28 Feb.|
|Energy Auditing Fundamentals: Essential Strategies & Techniques for Optimal Results||More Info - Register||28 Feb. - 2 Mar.|
|Lighting Auditing Fundamentals & Application||More Info - Register||1-2 Mar.|
|How to Save Energy and Money with HVAC Fan and Pump Motors||More Info - Register||5-6 Mar.|
|Fundamentals of Energy Efficiency||More Info - Register||5-8 Mar.|
|CMVP Certification Online Training Course for Measurement & Verification Professionals||More Info - Register||5-9 Mar.|
|Fundamentals of Lighting Efficiency||More Info - Register||12-16 Mar.|
|Buying Power in Competitive Retail Markets||More Info - Register||14-16 Mar.|
|Life Cycle Cost & Discounted Cash Flow Analysis for Energy Projects||More Info - Register||27-28 Mar.|
|Testing & Balancing HVAC Air Systems||More Info - Register||27-29 Mar.|
|Energy Conservation in Industrial & Commercial Environments||More Info - Register||28-30 Mar.|
|Energy Assessments for Manufacturing Plants||More Info - Register||3-6 April|
|Fast Track CEM Preparatory Course for Energy Managers||More Info - Register||3-6 April|
|Developing an Energy Management Master Plan||More Info - Register||4-6 April|
|Big Data & Analytics: the Next Frontier for Energy Management||More Info - Register||9-12 April|
|Certified Energy Auditor Preparatory Training Program||More Info - Register||9-13 April|
|Understanding & Profiting from Electricity Tariffs||More Info - Register||11-12 April|
|Renewable Energy Hot Topics||More Info - Register||16-18 April|
|Fundamentals of Sustainable Development & Carbon Reduction||More Info - Register||16-19 April|
|Lighting Retrofits: Overcoming Challenges & Increasing Project Approvals||More Info - Register||23-26 April|
|Best Practices for Facilitating Demand Side Management & Response Programs||More Info - Register||23-27 April|
|Understanding & Optimizing HVAC Systems||More Info - Register||25-27 April|
|Human Centric Lighting||More Info - Register||1-2 May|
|Life Cycle Costing for Energy Professionals||More Info - Register||1-3 May|
|Smart Metering, Load Profiling & Demand Response||More Info - Register||2-4 May|
|Tips, Strategies, and Criteria for Choosing Optimum LED Products||More Info - Register||7-8 May|
|Energy Auditing Fundamentals: Essential Strategies & Techniques for Optimal Results||More Info - Register||7-9 May|
|Boiler & Steam System Cost Control: 100 Ways to Slash Fuel Costs and Reduce Your Carbon Footprint||More Info - Register||14-16 May|
|Certified Renewable Energy Professional Preparatory Training Program||More Info - Register||14-17 May|
|Fast Track CEM Preparatory Course for Energy Managers||More Info - Register||15-18 May|
|Electrical Engineering Fundamentals for Non-Electrical Engineers||More Info - Register||21-23 May|
|Fast Track CEP Training Course for Energy Procurement Professionals||More Info - Register||21-25 May|
|Big Data & Analytics: the Next Frontier for Energy Management||Dates To Be Confirmed||4-7 June|
|Certified Energy Auditor Preparatory Training Program||More Info - Register||4-8 June|
|CMVP Certification Online Training Course for Measurement & Verification Professionals||More Info - Register||4-8 June|
|Mechanical Engineering Fundamentals for Non-Mechanical Engineers||More Info - Register||5-7 June|
|Understanding & Optimizing HVAC Systems||More Info - Register||6-8 June|
|Developing an Energy Management Master Plan||More Info - Register||11-13 June|
|Small Scale Cogeneration||More Info - Register||11-13 June|
|Advanced Lighting Retrofit Options||More Info - Register||11-14 June|
- There are no educational or experienced based requirements for attending an AEE Programs' Energy Seminars. Some seminars, such as certification programs, may provide a list of exam legibility requirements.
- Visual: A computer or mobile device with Internet access is required to participate
- Audio: Either a telephone or VIOP connection is required to participate
- Note! Your paid registration covers a single audio and video connection for your own use only in participating in the seminar for which you have registered, and may not be shared with other users.
- Should you miss a session, you can log in and view/listen to a recording of the missed session at your convenience.
All Available Webinars
- Advanced Lighting Retrofit Options
- Best Practices for Facilitating Demand Side Management & Response Programs
- Big Data & Analytics: the Next Frontier for Energy Management
- Boiler & Steam System Cost Control: 100 Ways to Slash Costs & Reduce Carbon Footprint
- Buying Power in Competitive Retail Markets
- Certified Energy Auditor Preparatory Training Program
- Certified Renewable Energy Professional Preparatory Training Program
- CMVP Certification Online Training Course for Measurement & Verification Professionals
- Designing & Maintaining an Energy Manager Position
- Developing an Energy Management Master Plan
- Electrical Engineering Fundamentals for Non-Electrical Engineers
- Energy Assessments for Manufacturing Plants
- Energy Auditing Fundamentals: Essential Strategies & Techniques for Optimal Results
- Energy Auditing Masters Level Program
- Energy Conservation in Industrial & Commercial Environments
- Energy Cost Reduction Using Six Sigma, Kaizen, 5 S, Lean Manufacturing, and Behavioral Energy Change
- Energy Reduction Using ISO 50001
- Fast Track BEP Certification Training Course for Business Energy Professionals
- Fast Track CEM Preparatory Course for Energy Managers
- Fast Track CEP Training Course for Energy Procurement Professionals
- Fundamentals of Energy Efficiency
- Fundamentals of Lighting Efficiency
- Fundamentals of Sustainable Development & Carbon Reduction
- How to Save Energy and Money with HVAC Fan and Pump Motors
- Human Centric Lighting
- Identifying and Selling Energy Efficiency Projects with Wall Street Risk Management Analysis
- Life Cycle Cost & Discounted Cash Flow Analysis for Energy Projects
- Life Cycle Costing for Energy Professionals
- Lighting Auditing Fundamentals & Application
- Lighting Controls & the Evolution of Smart Lighting
- Lighting Retrofits: Overcoming Challenges & Increasing Project Approvals
- Mechanical Engineering Fundamentals for Non-Mechanical Engineers
- Renewable Energy Hot Topics
- Small Scale Cogeneration
- Smart Metering, Load Profiling & Demand Response
- Testing & Balancing HVAC Air Systems
- Thermodynamics, Principles & Practices
- Tips, Strategies, and Criteria for Choosing Optimum LED Products
- Understanding & Optimizing HVAC Systems
- Understanding & Profiting from Electricity Tariffs
- Understanding, Making and Using Energy Metrics
- Use of Portable Date Loggers for Energy Auditing & Reduction
Support or Further Information?
- Call Terese Lavallee at (770) 925-9633, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition to the live real-time online training courses listed on this page, AEE also offers On Demand professional training webinars, for which participants also may earn CEU credits. Click above link for information and specific course availability.
- AEE Programs' Energy Seminars are designed to provide students, regardless of location or time constraints, the opportunity to participate in continuing education courses, earn CEUs and receive a certificate of completion.
- Continuing education credit can be applied toward training requirements for maintaining AEE professional certifications, as well as toward professional development training for P.E. license renewal as required by many states. As a non-profit professional society, AEE is automatically approved as a continuing education provider in most U.S. states. You should always verify any provider's status with your own state board.