AEE Realtime Online Seminars
All of these programs provide a high quality educational experience while giving you the opportunity to earn continuing education credits – without the need to travel or be away from your office.
Compare our seminars to other online content to understand why you invest in AEE Authorized Training...
- Many online sources of video training are posted and stagnate quickly! They are not updated by their authors or organizations to reflect changes in technologies, developments or strategies. AEE Programs' Energy Seminars are updated regularly by the instructors as technology changes or new developments change the industry.
- When you view other video training, you do not have access to or interact with the instructors! Every AEE Programs' Energy Seminar is presented online, in an interactive webinar. You can ask questions along the way and learn from the interactions of other attendees, many of which are industry professionals, just like you. Our instructors are also accessible to you after you finish the course and to help clarify points that will benefit you when implementing the strategies you have learned in your business.
- Much of the other content you can find online is scripted and narrated by 3rd parties. All AEE Programs' Energy Seminars are created by the instructors who teach the seminar! Our instructors are leaders in their field - with deep industry knowledge and many years of experience to share with you.
- How do you implement complex energy calculations without the tools you need? AEE Programs' instructors provide you with these tools, and show you how to use them, including a complete copy of all presentations used (in pdf format), complex formula's and spreadsheets with automated calculations.
Currently Available - Instructor-Led | Online | Interactive | Webinars
|Energy Conservation in Industrial and Commercial Environments - last available course in 2017||More Info - Register||4-Oct|
|Big Data & Analytics: the Next Frontier for Energy Management||More Info - Register||10-Oct|
|Developing an Energy Management Master Plan||More Info - Register||16-Oct|
|Certified Energy Auditor Preparatory Training Program (CEA Prep)||More Info - Register||16-Oct|
|Human Centric Lighting||More Info - Register||18-Oct|
|Buying Power in Competitive Retail Markets - last available course in 2017||More Info - Register||23-Oct|
|Fundamentals of Lighting Efficiency (CLEP Prep) - last available course in 2017||More Info - Register||23-Oct|
|Fast Track CEM Preparatory Course for Energy Managers (CEM Prep)||More Info - Register||24-Oct|
|Testing & Balancing HVAC Systems||More Info - Register||25-Oct|
|NEW - Energy Auditing Masters Level Program - last available course in 2017||More Info - Register||31-Oct|
|NEW - Energy Assessment for Manufacturing Plants - last available course in 2017||More Info - Register||31-Oct|
|New - How to Save Energy and Money with HVAC Fan and Pump Motors||More Info - Register||2-Nov|
|Fast Track CEP Training Course for Energy Procurement Professionals (CEP Prep) - last available course in 2017||More Info - Register||6-Nov|
|Big Data & Analytics: the Next Frontier for Energy Management - last available course in 2017||More Info - Register||6-Nov|
|New - Renewable Energy Hot Topics - last available course in 2017||More Info - Register||7-Nov|
|Energy Auditing Fundamentals: Essential Strategies & Techniques for Optimal Results - last available course in 2017||More Info - Register||8-Nov|
|Life Cycle Costing for Energy Professionals||More Info - Register||8-Nov|
|Smart Metering, Load Profiling & Demand Response - last available course in 2017||More Info - Register||13-Nov|
|Best Practices for Facilitating Demand Side Management & Response Programs (CDSM Prep) - last available course in 2017||More Info - Register||13-Nov|
|Fast Track CEM Preparatory Course for Energy Managers (CEM Prep)||More Info - Register||14-Nov|
|Fundamentals of Sustainable Development & Carbon Reduction (CSDP prep) - last available course in 2017||More Info - Register||13-Nov|
|Identifying and Selling Energy Efficiency Projects with Wall Street Risk Management Analysis - last available course in 2017||More Info - Register||16-Nov|
|Use of Portable Date Loggers for Energy Auditing & Reduction - last available course in 2017||More Info - Register||20-Nov|
|Advanced Lighting Retrofit Options - last available course in 2017||More Info - Register||28-Nov|
|December - last available courses in 2017||Start Date|
|Developing an Energy Management Master Plan||More Info - Register||4-Dec|
|Understanding & Optimizing HVAC Systems||More Info - Register||4-Dec|
|Fast Track CEM Preparatory Course for Energy Managers||More Info - Register||5-Dec|
|Life Cycle Cost & Discounted Cash Flow Analysis for Energy Projects||More Info - Register||6-Dec|
|CMVP Certification Online Training Course for Measurement & Verification Professionals (CMVP Prep)||More Info - Register||11-Dec|
|Small Scale Cogeneration||More Info - Register||11-Dec|
|Certified Renewable Energy Professional Preparatory Training Program (REP Prep)||More Info - Register||11-Dec|
|Thermodynamics, Principles & Practices||More Info - Register||18-Dec|
|Understanding, Making and Using Energy Metrics||More Info - Register||18-Dec|
- There are no educational or experienced based requirements for attending an AEE Programs' Energy Seminars. Some seminars, such as certification programs, may provide a list of exam legibility requirements.
- Visual: A computer or mobile device with Internet access is required to participate
- Audio: Either a telephone or VIOP connection is required to participate
- Note! Your paid registration covers a single audio and video connection for your own use only in participating in the seminar for which you have registered, and may not be shared with other users.
- Should you miss a session, you can log in and view/listen to a recording of the missed session at your convenience.
Support or Further Information?
- Call Terese Lavallee at (770) 925-9633, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition to the live real-time online training courses listed on this page, AEE also offers On Demand professional training webinars, for which participants also may earn CEU credits. Click above link for information and specific course availability.
- AEE Programs' Energy Seminars are designed to provide students, regardless of location or time constraints, the opportunity to participate in continuing education courses, earn CEUs and receive a certificate of completion.
- Continuing education credit can be applied toward training requirements for maintaining AEE professional certifications, as well as toward professional development training for P.E. license renewal as required by many states. As a non-profit professional society, AEE is automatically approved as a continuing education provider in most U.S. states. You should always verify any provider's status with your own state board.